This Site may include a variety of features, such as discussion forums, community calendars, and social networking features, that allow feedback to us and allow users to interact with each other on the Site. The features are provided to users as interesting and stimulating forums to express their opinions and share ideas and information. We expect people to differ—judgment and opinion are subjective—and we encourage free speech and the exchange of ideas. But, by using these areas of the Site, you are participating in a community that is intended for all of our users.
Therefore, we reserve the right, to review, edit, move, or delete any User Content provided for display or placed on the Site or associated social networking pages, at our sole and absolute discretion, without notice to the person who submitted such User Content.
You may be held liable for any illegal or prohibited User Content made accessible on or through the Site or to other users, including, for example, infringing, defamatory, or offensive materials. By accessing and/or using any such features on or associated with the Site, you represent and agree that you will not:
- Use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, tortious, defamatory, libelous, abusive, disparaging, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, malicious, pedophilic, pornographic, obscene, vulgar, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation: any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Engage in personal attacks, harass or advocate harassment of another person, threaten or stalk another person, question the motives behind others’ posts or comments, deliberately inflame or disrupt the conversation, or air personal grievances about other users;
- Use the Site to post information that contains hate propaganda or promotes discrimination or violence against any people on account of their race, national origin, religion, age, gender, disability, or sexual orientation;
- Use the Site to promote information that you know is false, misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct;
- Use the Site to instigate or encourage other to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person;
- Post information that contains restricted password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connect to this Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site;
- Provide material that is or could be harmful to minors, exploits anyone under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site or any server or network involved with the operation of the Site;
- Use the Site to post, transmit or share any information, software or other material that contains a software virus or any other code files or programs that are designed to or have the ability to interrupt, destroy, compromise, or otherwise limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment whether owned by Pueblo Publishers or any other party;
- Provide instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Solicit passwords, or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers for the purpose of disguising the origin of any User Content posted or transmitted on or through the Site;
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or infringes on any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site;
- Take or cause to be taken any action that disrupts the normal flow of postings and dialogue on our Site (such as submitting an excessive number of messages (i.e. a flooding attack) or repeatedly posting the same or similar content), or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure that negatively affects other users' ability to use the Site and/or services;
- Use the Site to advertise, solicit, post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other materials for commercial purposes, including content that contains advertising or links to third parties or their products or services, include requests to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval;
- Collect or "harvest" from the Site the names, email addresses or other personal information of other users for any unauthorized purpose, including marketing purposes; or
- Engage in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent including, without limitation, contests, sweepstakes, barter, or advertising.
If you discover this kind of material or activity on the Site, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not support, endorse nor tolerate any of the foregoing material or activity.
All comments submitted for inclusion in discussion forums are subject to approval prior to posting. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to screen content submitted by users and to edit, move, delete, and/or refuse to accept any content that, in our judgment, violates any of these Community Rules, or is otherwise unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons. Additionally, we reserve the right to deny access to and/or ban any User who, in our sole judgment, violates these Community Rules.
To protect your safety, please use your best judgment when using interactive areas of the Site. We particularly discourage divulging personal information when you participate in interactive areas of the Site. You do so at your own risk.
We do not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify, or agree with statements posted on the interactive areas of the Site. Any such statements are the views and responsibility of those who posted them, and do not necessarily represent our views. You agree that we are not responsible, and shall have no liability to you whatsoever, with respect to any such statements.